Juggling too much, need a partner?
We get it. We’ve been the business owners through good times and bad. We’ve worked with partners where no matter the experience, talent, or hours spent…there’s just too much to be done and it simply doesn’t seem to be good enough. Let us help.
- What’s one item that’s on your plate that you know needs to get done, but you recognize it’s not your strongest suit or something you simply despise doing?
- What’s one item on your daily/weekly calendar that always seems to get tossed to the back burner, but you know there will be more frustration if it’s not completed soon?
- Where is one area you feel you spend more time on than you should, but you either enjoy it or feel you’re the most qualified person in the company to do it?
- What’s something that you know needs to get done to grow the business, but you don’t even know where to turn or how to get started?
- What’s the one internal function you wish you could delegate, but you don’t know who/how to do so without major repercussions?
If you were unable to answer any of the questions above, or, weren’t exactly thrilled with your responses, then let’s chat. A 30-minute conversation (in-person or virtually) to speak candidly about the questions, your responses, and if there were anyone who could help… we’ll determine together how to start.
Instead of tossing out a bunch of ways we think we could help you, how about a few examples based upon the types of convos we have with executives and aspiring professionals seeking our help.
- A business owner who recently lost a key member of the leadership team is looking for assistance in strategy realignment, simply doesn’t have the time to do two jobs, and searching for and onboarding a new exec simply isn’t feasible at the moment – enter Be Kinetic fractional COO services
- A business owner who has built a phenomenal organization utilizing the Entrepreneurial Operating System and realizes they cannot effectively be both the Visionary and the Integrator and still have scalable and consistent growth – enter Be Kinetic fractional COO services
- An extremely talented and seasoned sales professional who is looking for the next phase of their career partnered with us to introduce them to an ideal company within our network that is looking for a rockstar sales manager to join their team – enter Be Kinetic Candidate Concierge
- A business owner who has some projects, internally or with clients, where having a specialized partner helps them feel as close to “cloning” themselves as possible, while still delivering excellent work
Valuable Information, You Can’t Put a Price On!
It’s The invaluable knowledge people give you that you cannot put a price on.
Thanks, Jenn & Keith
I am blessed you came into my life. You are simply amazing!
I am blessed you came into my life. You are simply amazing! I couldn’t have said the above better. My members continue to talk about you and your presentation. If my sister doesn’t stop telling me what personality I fall into, I may slap her LOL. You touched insurance agents, an engineer, sponsors and other speakers! You Rock!
A Gifted Leader and Selfless Connector
Keith is a gifted leader and selfless connector. In sales training, leadership development, and organizational development advisory, I have seen firsthand the benefit of Keith’s experience and his passion for building winning teams. Keith’s resilience, tenacity for excellence, and ongoing commitment to personally learning and evolving are inspiring. I offer Keith Daw my highest professional recommendation and wish him continued success.
Joseph DeMattos, Jr.
Your Adventure Starts Here
Life is a team sport, so strive to surround yourself with the best players in order to succeed. Our team and partners work with driven professionals: sales, program managers, marketing, entrepreneurs, restaurant management, hospitality…in short, if we aren’t the experts you need, we pledge to leverage our network to connect you directly with who or what you need to grow.
Contact Us Today
For nearly 30 years, I’ve watched professionals struggle unnecessarily. Our team is here to fix that.